Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the ambiance that guests have when arriving at your Southern Pines home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are willing to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and involve a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring an entire look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery near a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can receive a major makeover.
Accept guests into your home with an appealing doorway and make a great first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Southern Pines, give them a call at 910-444-0729 or schedule an appointment online to work through all the choices for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.